How to Donate
Your financial support is vital for Bel Canto Institute to exist. While we ask each singer for a small contribution, most of them could never afford the tuition we would have to charge if there were no donors. They count on your donation to make this happen. And your generosity has always been outstanding. The Bel Canto Institute, faculty and staff, are tremendously grateful for your support of our work, our vision, and our mission.
So how do we spend your money? CLICK HERE.
Bel Canto Institute San Miguel is now a registered US non-profit corporation under IRS section 501(c)(3). All donations are tax deductible from US income tax. Please note: we are no longer using the services of Fractured Atlas for donations.
There are several ways to donate to Bel Canto Institute. (Click here to view the Donor Support Levels.)
1. The simplest way is to click the "Donate" button above. All major Credit and Debit cards and PayPal are accepted.
2. You may make a check out to "Bel Canto Institute" and email us to pick it up at your home or office. Email your request to email@example.com and we will make arrangements to pick it up.
3. Or you can mail a check drawn on a US bank account to us at:
Bel Canto Institute
1615 N Chapel Hill St
Wichita, KS 67206
4. You could also give your check to Joseph McClain or Kahren Arbitman if you see them around San Miguel.
5. If you want to make a wire transfer to Bel Canto, our suggestion is to first consider using a Debit Card with the Donate button above. However, if you would prefer to make a wire transfer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
5. Cash donations can be accepted in person in either Mexican pesos or US dollars. Please email us at email@example.com for instructions.